We understand the environmental and social risks and opportunities around natural resource activities, operations or organisations, and in reviewing and developing organisational policies and practices to reduce risks and deliver opportunities. We work collaboratively to ensure that an organisation’s corporate social responsibility and sustainable development activities and aspirations fit with the broader regional sustainable development strategies and opportunities developed by other stakeholders to facilitate synergy and success.
Operating across organisations, from boardroom policy and strategy development to on-the-ground activities, we ensure the practical delivery of corporate and stakeholder aims, based on our understanding of accepted good international industry practice and the knowledge of what has worked well in other situations.
- Review, analysis and evaluation
- Strategy and policy development
- Environmental and community management planning
- Development of standard operating procedures
- Corporate risk profiling
- Stakeholder engagement and constituency building
- Capacity building
- Raising awareness
- Cross-sectoral knowledge and experience
- Metals and minerals supply chains